The CMM program is a three-phased comprehensive business education program, featuring a 3.5 day on-site immersion program comprised of rigorous business education courses delivered in a participatory learning format by professors from the renowned Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia. It also includes a virtual boot camp with on-demand offerings focused in both meeting management and business travel management and requires the development and evaluation of an independent work-based, business project.
MPI and GBTA previously held a CMM course in Denver in late-August and just concluded another class in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, two days ago. The deadline is quickly approaching for individuals interested in signing up for the last CMM program of 2015, which will be held November 12-15 in Anaheim, California – with registration closing this week on October 9th. For more information and to sign up, please visit www.mpiweb.org/CMM or www.gbta.org/cmm.
“We are thrilled with the high satisfaction scores the CMM program continues to receive from participants – with this Puebla class ranking the course instructors and interactive learning environment as the most beneficial elements of the program,” added Van Deventer.
MPI and GBTA commend the following 26 professionals from the Puebla class on obtaining the CMM designation.
- Corina Balsells-Guillen / Cornerstone Credit Union League
- Geert Behets / UCB
- Clement Butler / Atlantis
- Andrew Campbell / University of Florida
- Roberta Dexter / Plan Ahead Events
- Kari Fragnoli / Gensler
- Maria Galindo Dib / Tip Tour Operator & DMC
- Sheila Garcia / Natures Bliss
- Angela Hanson / Microsoft
- Tawny Herron / The Standard
- Ronny Hill / Northwestern Mutual
- Amelia Hodges / North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Faith Hubbard / T. Rowe Price
- Molly Hudson / Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School/FLIK Conference Centers
- Sherry Hunt / Applied Systems
- Elizabeth Linn / BCD M&I
- Roberta Meidinger-Johnson / Boston Scientific
- Marilyn Muljat / Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Patricia Neal / Delhaize America
- Samantha Perez / Melia Hotels International
- Monique Rochard / Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Arleen Salandy-Cobb / Global Productions
- Maria Solis Trejo / Questex Travel Group
- Cameal Soverall / Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Winston Welch / HelmsBriscoe
- Maurita Williams / International Baccalaureate