“MEET National was a great opportunity for us to showcase our hotel in many different ways, and we appreciated all of HSMAI’s efforts and hard work to help make this event a success,” said Kate Sullivan, senior sales manager, Grand Hyatt Washington. “Overall we calculated more than 7,000 room nights were generated in solid show leads for our hotel.”
Destinations from Philadelphia, Penn., to Portland, Ore., hotels such as Hershey Meetings & Resorts and the Sheraton La Jolla, and leading suppliers will be on hand to meet with planners representing all segments who are responsible for meeting budgets of more than $1.5 billion.
HSMAI’s MEET Mid-America
April 23-24, 2013
HSMAI’s MEET West
May 29-30, 2013
HSMAI’s MEET National
September 4-5, 2013
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- HSMAI’s TEEM Up: Offers a role reversal expo of exhibitors and planners where they can maximize their time for up to 10 short, one-on-one appointments requested by the pre-qualified and hosted meeting professionals
- HSMAI’s Attendee Concierge: In addition to TEEM Up, planners can utilize the convenience of the HSMAI’s MEET Attendee Concierge to pre-schedule one-on-one appointments during regular trade show hours
- HSMAI’s Exhibitor Concierge: Features an HSMAI staff sales professional solely devoted to aiding suppliers in making advantageous business connections and maximizing their return on participation
- HSMAI’s MEET On: Continues the two-day conference throughout the year with ongoing virtual educational seminars and online networking with professionals
- HSMAI’s MEET University: Offers industry specialists’ insights geared toward planners and exhibitors through an interactive, hands-on educational platform with sessions in three tracks:
- Get In-Depth Insights: Wade through the noise when it comes to fast moving and critical topic areas
- Save Time & Money: Sharpen your skills
- Produce Better Events: Improve your ROI and be a shining star
“We are excited to continue HSMAI’s MEET this year with another influential keynote speaker, Jim Davidson,” said Fran Brasseux, executive vice president, HSMAI. “Jim’s more than 30 years of life and professional experience are the perfect combination that will leave attendees feeling inspired and ready to take their business challenges head on.”
Booth space is available. Interested exhibitors may contact Bradley Eubank, exhibition sales account manager, J. Spargo & Associates, Inc., 703-631-6200,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testimonial videos from 2012 exhibitors also can be viewed on HSMAI’s YouTube page at The Value of a Hybrid Show: Exhibitors on HSMAI's MEET andExhibitor Perspectives: The Value of HSMAI's MEET.
Visit www.hsmaimeet.com for more information about HSMAI’s MEET series of events for 2013, HSMAI’s MEET On, and HSMAI’s TEEM Up.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.