- Does the venue have a plan for food composting?
- Does the venue run a recycling program and how do they minimize excess plastic usage?
- What measures are taken to ensure eco-friendly housekeeping?
- What happens to leftover and discarded food? Is it put to good use through a food donation program?
- Last but not least, how are outdoor facilities and grounds maintained to reflect commitment to a clean environment?
For more insight into these tips, please visit our blog post on booking an eco-friendly event at www.qcenter.com.