Participants of The NICE Awards are Chicago area members of NACE (National Association of Catering and Events) and ISES (International Special Events Society) who work within the special events industry.
The awards celebrate the achievements of their work done in the areas of events planning, catering, entertainment, and creative and support services.
Following the cocktail reception, the awards program began and the winners were commended for all of their hard work.
- Best Corporate Event Under $25K – Revel Global Events
- Best Corporate Event Over $75K – Total Event Resources & Kehoe Designs
- Best Social Event Under $25K – Christina Currie Events
- Best Social Event Over $75K – Ivan Carlson & Associates
- Best Wedding $25K - $75K – Oliveaire Artisan Events & Meetings
- Best Fund Raiser / Non-Profit Event Under $25K – The Meetinghouse Companies, Inc.
- Best Fund Raiser / Non-Profit Event $25K - $75K – Silhouettes Events
- Best Fund Raiser / Non-Profit Event Over $75K – Revel Global Events
- Best Fair / Festival – StarEvents, Inc.
- Best Catered Event On Premise Over $75K – Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
- Best Catered Event Off Premise Under $25K – Food Evolution Catering & Events
- Best Catered Event Off Premise $25K - $50K – Catering By Michael’s
- Best Catered Event Off Premise Over $75K – Catering By Michael’s
- Best Buffet or Plated Presentation – Catering By Michael’s
- Most Creative Planned Menu – Catering By Michael’s
- Best Entertainment Under $5K – Stitely Entertainment
- Best Entertainment $5K - $15K - Stitely Entertainment
- Best Entertainment Over $15K – Total Event Resources
- Best Theme Décor Under $20K – M&M The Special Events Company
- Best Theme Décor $20K - $50K – Oliveaire Artisan Events & Meetings
- Best Theme Décor Over $50K – Kehoe Designs / Floral Exhibit
- Best Responsible Event – Catering By Michael’s
- Best Use of Lighting – Intelligent Lighting Creations
- Best Use of Tenting – Karl’s Event Services
- Best Logistical Achievement for an Event – The Meetinghouse Companies, Inc.
- Best Use of Rental Equipment – Karl’s Event Service
- Best Use of Event Photography – DEJA Views Event, Wedding & Celebrity Photography
- NACE Rising Star Award – Jeff Ware, Catering By Michael’s
- ISES Rising Star Award – Lauren Bettcher, Total Event Resources
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Ellen Harte, CPCE, CSEP, Tasting Catering
For more information on The NICE Awards or to visit the website please visit www.theniceawards.com