- Be equipped with the latest technology for virtual offerings, as well as onsite audio, lighting, and video projection
- Provide rich, powerful presentations through unique methods
- Prepare for challenges and be ready to adapt to changes to fit the meeting venue
- Have a multi-lingual staff to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate creative thinking and problem solving
To learn more about these tips, visit our post, “Bringing Q with You” at www.qcenter.com.
Guest Post courtesy of Q Center, St. Charles, IL