Brands are taking advantage of video as an advertising and promotion format... so why aren't you?
- 2010 = 35 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute and 2 billion videos are viewed each month on Facebook.
- 2015 = 100 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute and more than 1 billion unique users visit each month.
- generate interest in and drive traffic to your booth
- provide a platform for launches and announcements
- showcase product demonstrations
- capture impromptu customer testimonials
- provide education or statements on key trends by influential industry experts
- announce promotions/contests that are occurring at your booth, explain how to participate, and announce the winners
- put a name and a face on your company, your product/service, and your personnel to establish trust
- document your trade show experience to personalize your company and product/service
- continue building relationships with existing customers and make connections with potential customers
- increase your search engine ranking and provide multiple opportunities for backlinks
Tradeshow videos extend the reach of your company as well as your product/service well after the expo floor has closed.
Tradeshow videos continue the momentum started at the tradeshow, build upon the excitement generated at the show, and maximize your reach to your target audience. But don't forget... you need content, it must portray a positive impression of your company, it needs to support your company messaging, and it cannot have an expiration date.
Have fun creating your tradeshow videos!
CONTACT EMILIE BARTA:
Company Name: Emilie Barta Presentations
Title: Host / Spokesperson / Presenter / Virtual Emcee / Consultant
Areas of Expertise: Tradeshows, Conferences, Meetings, Webcasts, Virtual Events, Hybrid Events, Video