The waterpark has been booked for your next meeting and every little detail has been taken care of. You’re all set, right?
You may want to provide a handy packing list for your attendees. There’s a chance that some of them have never attended a meeting at a waterpark before and you want everyone to be prepared and ready for a good time (after the business at hand, of course).
The (Waterpark) Essentials:
- Swimwear - Seems obvious, we know, but some may not plan on cruising down the lazy river or a wild ride on the waterslides. If you have activities planned in the waterpark though, you won’t want anyone left out. (They should pack at least two swimsuits if there is more than one day planned for the waterpark. No one likes putting on wet swimwear the next day. The rides can get a little crazy too… female attendees may want to consider one-piece swimwear.)
- Sunscreen/After-sun lotion - yes, this is often needed at indoor waterparks. Many have roofs that allow for sunbathing, which translates to sunburning for many.
- Large beach towel
- Flip flops/sandals/water shoes
- Cover up
- Beach bag
- Wet bag - for packing up that wet swimwear
- Life jackets - many waterparks require the use of life jackets for those under a certain height and while some provide life jackets on a first come, first serve basis, others encourage you to bring your own U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket. Others don’t allow life jackets in the waterpark. Your best bet as a planner is to check with your waterpark to see what their policy is on this and advise your attendees accordingly.
- Casual clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes/hiking boots
- Sunscreen/After-sun lotion
- Insect repellent
- Sunglasses/sun hat/umbrella
- Golf clubs/shoes
These are just a few items that can be essential for waterpark fun, indoors or out. The list you provide to attendees may require more, or even fewer, items. When you put the list together, think of all the activities you have planned during the course of their stay at the waterpark and adjust accordingly. You can bet attendees will appreciate having a few packing tips ahead of time.