• Tips for planning a pool party
• Favors to rave over
What makes a great pool party? Destination? Food? Giveaways? As a planner, you know each event must be the ‘total package,’ though one element may stick out for an individual, you need to look at the picture as a whole.
Keys to creating a pool party event:
1. Safety is first. Make sure to look at safety from every angle, including ADA guidelines.
2. Pick a theme and follow it through the entire event, including food, beverage, decorations, and giveaways.
3. Music! Have a fun playlist or great DJ on hand.
4. Keep the food simple and consider creating a signature cocktail/mocktail.
5. Provide games fitting for the age ranges in attendance.