MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heralded as the “City of Festivals” Milwaukee showcases its position as a top city to visit with a procession of music, cultural and ethnic celebrations every weekend throughout the summer. With three premier hotels and eight convenient restaurants in the area, Marcus Hotels & Resorts provides thousands of travelers with the best in Milwaukee hospitality.
Summerfest, the world’s largest music festival, kicks off the season from June 29 – July 10, 2016. Other popular festivals include Bastille Days, Festa Italiana, German Fest, Irish Fest, and Mexican Fiesta. Bordering the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, the Milwaukee area hosts millions of people every year to take in the world’s largest summer music festival and experience the city’s culture, breweries, museums and award-winning restaurants. For those looking for the perfect Midwestern getaway this summer, or as a last hurrah before the kids go back to school, Milwaukee offers an easy and affordable vacation option.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a leading national hotel management company headquartered in Milwaukee, is a top choice with its premier Milwaukee hotels: The Pfister Hotel, Hilton Milwaukee Hotel, and InterContinental Milwaukee Hotel, offering special rates and great summer hotel packages (www.mkepackages.com/greatsummer).
Wisconsin State Fair (August 4-14, 2016): – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a storied and iconic Wisconsin State Fair Cream Puff while strolling the midway, viewing prized livestock, and listening to countless local bands and National acts such as Shawn Mendes, Rascal Flatts, Beach Boys, Phillip Phillips, Matt Nathanson and more. And best yet, the overnight Parking for a Penny package at the downtown Hilton Milwaukee City Center includes self-parking in our covered parking lot. Special rates at the Hilton Milwaukee starting at $114/night.
Other Milwaukee summer packages offered by Marcus Hotels & Resorts include:
AAA-Four Diamond The Pfister Hotel:
Starting summer rates: June $189/night; July $189/night; August $169/night
- Spa-Ahhhmazing Package includes overnight accommodations, a 60 minute couples relax me massage in a private suite, Hammam shower experience for two and spa amenity. Must book spa services directly through WELL Spa + Salon. Starting rate $375/night.
- Rise and Shine! A surefire way to get your day off to a wonderful start with these great Bed and Breakfast offerings including overnight accommodations, breakfast for two in the Café at the Pfister and late check out. Starting rate $179/night.
- Club Package includes access to The Pfister’s exclusive Club Lounge offering complimentary Wi-Fi, a full, hot breakfast, evening appetizers and an honor bar. The Club Lounge, located on the 23rd floor, offers breathtaking views of Milwaukee and Lake Michigan! Starting rate $169/night.
Starting summer rates: June $169/night; July $134/night; August $114/night
- Parking for a Penny. Want to avoid the hassle of parking when visiting downtown? Enjoy an overnight stay at The Hilton Milwaukee and park in the hotel’s covered lot for only one penny!
- Discovery World Package includes access to Milwaukee’s science and technology center that is fun for the whole family! The 120,000-square foot facility includes interactive exhibits, the Reiman Aquarium, movies, learning labs and theater shows. Starting rate $202/night.
- Rise and Shine! A surefire way to get your day off to a wonderful start with these great Bed and Breakfast offerings including overnight accommodations, breakfast for two and late check out. Starting rate $179/night.
Starting summer rates: June $159/night; July $139/night; August $169/night
- Harley-Davidson Museum Package. Roar into one of Milwaukee’s most popular museums where you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the company’s rich history, in addition to vintage photos, videos and apparel. Package includes overnight accommodations and two (2) tickets to the Harley Museum, parking, and Harley-Davidson amenity.
- Best Flex with Breakfast. Includes breakfast for up to 2 adults in award-winning Kil@wat restaurant!
- Self-Parking Package. Package includes parking for one (1) evening and overnight accommodations. Guests can enjoy in and out privileges in an underground and secure parking lot connected to the hotel. Please bring parking ticket to hotel front desk.
Watch the skies light over the lakefront in Milwaukee for 60 minutes of 'oohs and aahs'. Guests who want the best view of Milwaukee’s July 3rd fireworks can get a front row seat to all the sparklers and beauty in Blu at The Pfister Hotel. Known as The Pfister's 23rd-floor gem in the sky, Blu is one of the most popular martini bars in the city of Milwaukee. Table packages starting at $200 including a bottle of sparkling wine and a dessert and charcuterie display. View details here: http://www.blumilwaukee.com/Events/Details/4b5c8a61-3532-46b5-b084-a61a00fd901a
Marcus Hotels & Resorts executives can assist you with your summer travel related stories and serve as a resource on the excitement of visiting Milwaukee this summer.
For more information on Milwaukee hotel packages, please visit: mkepackages.com/greatsummer.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), owns and/or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. For more information, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).