Heidel House Resort & Spa is offering a Pick Your Promotion deal perfect for meeting and event planners this summer. The resort property is offering an array of options for meeting planners to customize their event to best fit their needs. Planners can try the complimentary Executive Golf Package on Wisconsin’s oldest golf course for the avid golf lovers in the group or relax after a long day of meetings with a private Escapade Yacht cruise around beautiful Green Lake.
Based on the number of peak room nights booked, each group can qualify for certain promotions. Beginning at 20 – 39 peak room nights, planners may choose one perk, for 40 – 59 room nights, two perks and for 60 and above room nights, three perks are available to be selected.
- 50% off of the first hour rental fee for a private Escapade Yacht Cruise, based on boat availability.
- Complimentary Breakfast Break. Valid the entire event, with options of a Midwest Buffet or Energy Continental option.
- Complimentary Executive Golf Package at Tuscumbia Country Club (a walking 9-hole, par 3 course).
- Complimentary Chef’s Choice AM or PM Break.
- 20% off of Audio Visual Services. A wide range of packages available to choose from.
- Complimentary S’mores Bar Reception and Fire Pit.
- 5% rebate to be donated to the organization’s favorite charity. Based on all actualized group room revenue generated by the event’s room block. Non-profits may donate to their own organization.
- Complimentary one hour Heidel House Hosted Welcome Reception including beer, wine and cheese.
For more details visit the resort’s website or contact a sales team member at 920-294-3344 to discuss further information about these special promotions.
Valid for new events booked now through December 30, 2017. There is a minimum of 20 rooms on peak night. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
About Heidel House Resort & Spa
Since welcoming its first guests on a snowy New Year’s Eve in 1945, Heidel House Resort & Spa has become a year-round Midwestern destination. Nestled on 20 wooded acres along the shores of Wisconsin’s deepest inland lake, this full-service resort offers numerous amenities including 177 guest rooms, 18,000 square feet of meeting space, lakeside dining at Grey Rock restaurant and luxurious spa services at the award-winning Evensong Spa. Selected as the Best Wisconsin Honeymoon by Wisconsin Bride magazine in 2014 and 2015, Heidel House is a favorite destination for weddings and social gatherings, in addition to offering a scenic setting for business and leisure travelers alike. For more information, please visit www.heidelhouse.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts owns and/or manages 17 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group, featuring premier brands such as Mason Street Grill, ChopHouse and Miller Time Pub & Grill. The company is also growing its experiential restaurant concept, The SafeHouse, with a second location that opened in early 2017 in Chicago, Ill. For more information, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).