Have you ever wanted to be front and center with Aaron Rodgers? With the 2018 NFL season on the horizon, LODGE KOHLER, the AAA Four-Diamond property located across the street from iconic Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin is offering the Packers Sideline Experience, which includes access to the Green Bay Packers Training Camp. Fans can celebrate football in the heart of the action, while enjoying the elevated amenities available at Kohler Co.’s most recently opened property.
The highly coveted package combines world-class accommodations, upscale dining offerings, option to enjoy spa services at the internationally acclaimed Kohler Waters Spa and an official sideline pass to the Green Bay Packers Training Camp; full details on the package, below:
Designed for the most fanatical of cheeseheads, this distinct package is perfect for those seeking a premier setting that lets them eat, sleep and breathe all things Packers football; components include:
- One night’s accommodation at the 144-room LODGE KOHLER, thoughtfully adorned with photographs and memorabilia spanning the team’s 97 years, and the premier hotel in the newly opened Green Bay Packer’s Titletown District
- One three-course dinner at Taverne in the Sky, the hotel’s rooftop restaurant and bar, which boasts an outdoor terrace, the finest in modern rotisserie cuisine and panoramic views of Lambeau Field
- One breakfast per adult at Leaps & Bounds Café, an intimate dining spot located on the plaza level with patio seating
- 20 percent discount on services at Kohler Waters Spa, the industry leader in hydrotherapy (excludes 25-minute services)
- One-day sideline pass to the Green Bay Packers Training Camp per adult (must be 16 or older); full training camp schedule available upon request
LODGE KOHLER is the premier hotel in Green Bay Packers’ NEW community development, Titletown, located just west of Lambeau Field. This family-friendly attraction is the perfect spot to enjoy the warm Wisconsin weather, with a 36,000 square-foot playground, green space for backyard games (i.e. bean bag toss, shuffleboard and bocce) and a full-size football field, which hosts fitness classes and pickup games.