- Stay any Thursday through Sunday between March 12 and April 5, 2015.
- Discounted room rates during this period are $89 for a Standard King or Double Queen.
- Book via: http://tinyurl.com/kfh2whf
- During your stay, shoot a fun, 30 second video on a SmartPhone that illustrates why or how you enjoyed your stay at Oak Brook Hills.
- Either choose your own unique video theme, or select from the list of suggested video themes provided below.
- Submit videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5, 2015.
- Each week, Oak Brook Hills will announce a new winner on Facebook.com/OakBrookHillsResort. Weekly prize options include:
- Round of golf at Willow Crest Golf Club
- Easter or Mother’s Day Brunch for four at Windows restaurant
- Overnight stay
- All winning videos will also be featured on Oak Brook Hills’ Facebook page.
- On April 20, the Grand Prize winner will be announced. They will receive a 2-night holiday weekend stay in the Presidential Suite at Oak Brook Hills.
Suggested video themes (optional):
- Submit a most heart-felt toast someplace on property
- Submit a funny (PG-rated) moment from an experience at the hotel
- Submit a video that highlights how great the service is on property
- Submit a video of your family singing a song someplace on property
During their stay, families, couples, or individual travelers alike can relax in one of Oak Brook Hills’ 386 luxurious guest rooms, and enjoy the resort’s ‘get away from it all’ pleasures including the indoor pool, fitness room and dry saunas. Oak Brook Hills offers on-site dining options that cater to every taste. Guests can savor the resort’s farm to fork culture at the casual The Grille, featuring local meats and cheeses in appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burger, flatbreads and more, while the resort-chic Windows restaurant which overlooks the resort’s sprawling grounds is the ideal setting for an upscale dinner or casual brunch. For those looking for intimacy, a chef-driven room service menu is also available. After dinner, guests are invited to unwind in the Lobby Bar, which features signature hand-crafted cocktails made with fresh squeezed juices and garnishes, local craft beers, and worldly wines.