110-room Hyatt Place hotel located in upscale Westlake, Ohio
CHICAGO (November 19, 2015) – Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park, the second Hyatt Place hotel to enter the Cleveland metropolitan area, officially opens today in Westlake, Ohio. The hotel brings the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, to this bustling midwestern city.
“We are thrilled to deliver this exciting, J.D. Power award-winning brand to the region’s premier lifestyle district, Crocker Park. The quality and service that the Hyatt Place brand exemplifies will be a perfect complement to Crocker Park and a welcome addition to the community,” said General Manager Todd Lentz.
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park offers:
- 110 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
HYATT PLACE CLEVELAND/WESTLAKE/CROCKER PARK LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park will be under the leadership of General Manager Todd Lentz and Director of Sales Ivy Arndt. In his role, Lentz will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 35 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Arndt will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Cleveland/Westlake area.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, offers more than 230 locations in the United States, Armenia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Panama, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, and United Arab Emirates. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit hyattplace.com.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #TheresAPlaceForYou.