Peoria, Illinois 61602
Toll Free: 800-747-0302
Set in the scenic Illinois River Valley, our communities are picturesque and full of fun. Just a short drive from Chicago and St. Louis, the Peoria Area provides outdoor recreation, distinctive restaurants, numerous attractions and accommodations.
With a metropolitan downtown area that is continuously evolving, a state-of-the-art convention center, international airport and affordable, accessible amenities, Peoria is an ideal location for your next event.
Why Use the Peoria Area Convention & Visitors Bureau for Your Event?
- Offers unbiased information about the Peoria Area’s services and facilities
- Saves visitors time and energy, as we are a one-stop shop for local tourism interests
- Provides full range of information about the Peoria Area
- Gives access to a range of services, packages and value added extras
- Helps to link meeting planners with suppliers
- Markets the destination to attendees via promotional materials
- PACVB keeps track of hotel room counts, as well as other meetings coming to the area. We can help planners avoid conflicts with other events.
- PACVB has first-hand familiarity with the hotels and meeting places in the Peoria Area. We can help planners match properties to specific meeting requirements and budgets
Meetings & Conferences
Our largest convention center, the Peoria Civic Center, offers the services and amenities necessary to make your event a success, with 900,000 square feet of event space, including over 110,000 square feet of prime exhibit space!
And, there are over 800 hotel rooms within walking distance to the Peoria Civic Center.
Our Meeting Planners Guide is an excellent resource for information on Convention and Expo facilities in the area. They include square footage, floor plans, photos and other information on a variety of spaces and places available to you.