Bemidji, Minnesota 56601
Our stylish ballroom holds up to 1000 people and can be transformed into a romantic, festive, or sophisticated venues for special functions, such as corporate receptions, conferences, banquets, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, birthday parties or any gathering you can imagine. Our convention service team and chef can assist you in planning a menu that customizes your event with culinary delights.
Let us take care of everything.Our comprehensive facility features the latest in technology, outstanding guest accommodations, and a staff of experienced convention services managers to coordinate all the details making the Convention Center the perfect location for a meeting of ten, a banquet for 600, or an assembly for 1,000.
The George W. Neilson Convention Center features:
- Convenient electric, data, and A/V utility grid.
- Three truck docks.
- One on-grade truck entry points to the arena floor.
- Column-free space for flexible layouts and hall-wide visibility.
- Access to built-in concession stands that leave exhibit space free for your event.
- Multiple sectioned floor configurations, divisible by air walls.
- Generous space for pre-function, registration, and coat check.
- Culinary team can fulfill any food and beverage requirement.
- All meeting rooms designed to handle today's high-tech requirements including high-speed Internet access.
- On-site audio-visual ready to make your meeting a success.
- Parking for 1200 cars.
- Only 10 miles from the Bemidji Regional Airport.