Nebraska City, Nebraska 68410
Meeting space sq. ft.: 14,000
Largest room sq. ft.: 4,672
Meeting rooms: 14
Reception capacity: 300
Golf course: Yes
Onsite restaurant: 1
Attractions: Tree Adventure, Lied Greenhouse, Exploratory Trail, Woodland Pavilion, ArborLinks Golf Course, many downtown historic Nebraska City attractions
Lied Lodge & Conference Center offers a unique, inspiring setting for your next meeting, conference, or retreat. The soaring timber architecture, conservation practices, accredited conference standards, and a commitment to service excellence make this facility the natural choice for your next event.
• Competitive Complete Meeting Packages
• Member of the International Association of Conference Centers
• Complimentary high-speed and wireless internet
• Professional conference planning managers and onsite technical support
• Full-service restaurant featuring local products
• Teambuilding and onsite activity programs
• Easy access from the Omaha airport with shuttle available
• Arbor Day Farm® Tree Adventure™ attraction offering interactive exhibits and scenic trails
• ArborLinks Golf Course designed by Arnold Palmer
• Olympic-sized indoor pool, fitness center, and spa
Lied Lodge is owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation and is committed to a sustainable future. Together we will support tree planting and conservation efforts around the globe.
Getting down to business is more important than ever. Let the naturally inspiring surroundings of Lied Lodge & Conference Center maximize your ROI and motivate your team.