927 South Harrison Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Here's What You Had to Say...
It's the 2-60, where the best be. But seriously small town hospitality with big city resources.
Fort Wayne's convention center - Grand Wayne -is big, beautiful and it has 2 attached quality hotels, plus a cool ballpark and ornate performing arts center all within 3 blocks!
Fort Wayne has experienced a major Downtown rebirth in the last decade. A first rate Convention Center, Ball Park, New Courtyard Marriott, Condos, Apartments, new restaurant's to name just a few attractions. I live and work in Downtown, and it is just a wonderful upbeat urban experience.
Close to everything, it's a "little big town", friendly, great facilities of all types.
Fort Wayne is the best city to have a meeting because of our friendly and hospitable staff taking care of all the details. We are also within driving distance of all other major midwestern cities (i.e. Grand Rapids, Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, etc.)We have numerous options for entertainment- from our Parkview Field Complex home to our Tin Caps Baseball team to an award winning Children's Zoo- you will never tire from the fun activites that await. We also have any meeting space imaginable to assist you with the perfect event!
Fort Wayne has great restaurants, inexpensive places to visit (think FW Children's Zoo, Botanical Conservatory, Parkview Field) as well as art museums and the Embassy Theater. It's easy to get from point A to point B, and if you do get lost, the people are friendly, and happy to help. For the shopper, there are two great shopping centers, Glenbrook Center and Jefferson Point. Downtown Fort Wayne also has the beautiful Grand Wayne Convention Center, the premier convention centers in the midwest. No one leaves a convention or conference without raving about the facility and staff. It's always a "grand" experience!
Fort Wayne is the friendliest city and goes to any length to assist meeting attendees and make their stay enjoyable.
This truly is a city with huge heart, true Hoosier Hospitality, and I'm proud to call it home.
Great Facilities, Awesome hospitality, and very affordable.
Hospitality reigns supreme in Fort Wayne. The staff of Grand Wayne Convention Center, Visit Fort Wayne (CVB), and the area's amenities are seasoned professionals who understand and value what event planners and their guests expect and need in any event. Fort Wayne is a remarkably easy drive-to destination and features ample accommodations, a variety of entertainment, great food, and notable affordability. For the event planner, Fort Wayne makes everything easy and comfortable.
Smaller town with a little big city rolled in. Very nice downtown with many amenities. Convention Center, two attached hotels, covered parking, safe streets, plenty of entertainment and restaurants. TONS OF HOOSIER HOSPITALITY!
It is still a large city with small town atmosphere. Everybody you meet on the street or elsewhere are friendly and helpful. There are many arts, sports and entertainment cultures to abundant to choose from. Something always community oriented to join in on whether it's crafting fairs, music and art entertainment, farmers markets. A little of something for everyone!
Really vibrant downtown and great facility - all connected and convenient!
Fort Wayne has the warmth of the Midwest but the fast-paced feeling of a big city. You can get whatever you want out of it. It's family friendly but has a fun night life. It's conventional but accepting. Fort Wayne has a big heart.
As a three-time All-America City, Fort Wayne is Indiana's second largest city, and is the best and hottest city for meetings in the Midwest.
Here are five reasons why:
1. Affordability: Fort Wayne is 15% more affordable than most major cities across the board, including hotel room rates, parking fees, convention center pricing, and dining and entertainment options.
2. Downtown Proximity: Fort Wayne's downtown meetings package features the newly-renovated and beautiful Grand Wayne Convention Center, which is attached to two hotels (500+ rooms) and three sky bridges. The convention center is located near 20 restaurants, Parkview Field (home of the Fort Wayne TinCaps) and several entertainment, dining and bar options.
3. Location: Fort Wayne is situated perfectly in the middle of all major Midwest cities (Chicago-west, Detroit-north, Indianapolis-south, and Columbus-east). The city is located with 500 miles of half of the U.S. population and connected to Interstate 69!
4. Media Attention: Fort Wayne appreciates groups in town and makes them feel special while in town with extensive local news coverage from four news stations and two local newspapers. Groups here are featured on local television programs and on front pages of newspaper. They receive the love they deserve and can't receive anywhere else!
5. Customer Service: Fort Wayne receives high marks from meeting planners for first-rate, friendly and memorable customer service, thanks to the hard work and trusting relationships with the Grand Wayne Convention Center, Allen County War Memorial Coliseum and Visit Fort Wayne.