Minot, North Dakota 58703
Choose from our king suites, single kings or two queen bedded rooms! Whether you’re traveling for business, enjoying a family getaway, romantic weekend, or taking a team to a tournament, the Grand Hotel in Minot, ND, offers comfortable accommodations to relax and recharge.
Flexible Meeting Facilities
- More than 17,000 square feet of flexible convention space for presenting, mingling, dining, dancing and celebrating
- Configurations to handle 10 to 950 attendees
- State-of-the-art sound, lighting and other technology in our Grand Ballroom and Convention Center
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access & WiFi
- Two halls for large gatherings
- Two additional rooms for more-intimate settings
- Enthusiastic banquet and catering team
- Delicious, flexible menu
Amenities & Services
- Minot’s largest indoor pool area, for a swim to unwind or a full day with your group to celebrate birthdays, team parties or reunions poolside
- Fitness center to jump start or wrap up your day
- Business center that keeps you connected and is available 24 hours a day, centrally located in our lobby with easy access for guests and meeting attendees
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Minot Airport and Amtrak station
- Complimentary parking, including long-term
Primo, our in house fine dining restaurant offers Minot’s largest steak selection, classic American heartland fare, plus fresh twists on Italian cuisine. Our award-winning Four Star Chef cooks up ever-changing delicious specials, so visit often for fresh tastes. Located in The Grand Hotel on one of the city’s highest hills, Primo Restaurant’s dining room also offers beautiful city views for very special occasions. Join us for breakfast nearly anytime, lunch, dinner, and our delightful Sunday Brunch.
The Luxe Lounge, located in the Grand Hotel, serves a full cocktail menu, including our specialty martinis and the state’s largest collection of single malt scotches. Order food from Primo or the Luxe Lounge’s exclusive appetizers menu. Do a little gambling with Charitable Gaming, and sit back to relax in the Luxe Lounge.