- Planning an annual statewide convention called the Kansas Agri Business Expo (KABE), known to be the largest indoor agribusiness show in the Midwest (covering 95,000 sq. ft. of tradeshow floor space in which she markets with an average of 1,200 attendees);
- Weekly receptions (14 total) for state legislators and lobbyists;
- Legislative fundraisers both at the state and national level;
- Five golf tournaments;
- Seven board meetings for both associations;
- A Kansas Grain and Feed Association (KGFA) annual meeting (250 in attendance) and the Kansas Agribusiness Retailers Association (KARA) annual meeting (150 in attendance).
Shari Bennett is the Vice President of Event Planning for the Kansas Grain and Feed Association and the Kansas Agribusiness Retailers Association located in Topeka. An event planner for 24 years, her experience includes: