There are a lot of reasons why some golf events are more successful than others, but the most important thing is to give your players a great tournament day experience and to over-deliver on your promise to your sponsors! It will keep your attendees and sponsors coming back year after year!
• Pick the right date and time.
• Enlist informed and friendly volunteers.
• Keep your tournament fast paced and organized.
• Make sure there is alcohol out on the course.
• Have snacks throughout the round.
• Show appreciation for your players through gifts and prizes.
• Get gender neutral prizes.
• Cultivate a fun atmosphere through contests.
• Give prizes to the correct people.
• Think about adding a Clinics for a Cause so non-golfers can join in on the fun!
• Don’t drag out the raffle and awards ceremony.
Check out a full list of details about how to pull off the ultimate charity golf event at www.highheelgolfer.com/ultimateguide.