Some Benefits of Mobile Event Apps:
- Sharing information through the app to social media has helped create buzz and direct network marketing for the event.
- Audience polling makes each session interactive and more thought provoking.
- Attendees can network with each other through in-app chat.
- Organizers can find out how many people attended each session seamlessly, and get feedback immediately after the session through a survey.
- Get attendees engaged with really fun camera tools to easily share on social media and for contesting.
- Push notifications and alerts keep the attendee updated on room changes, shuttle delays, and giveaways!
- Go Green! Organizers can save thousands of dollars on printing those bulky, inconvenient booklets.
If its been a year or two since you’ve looked into an event app, its time you did your homework again. But something to keep in mind: find an app developer that makes your life easier. Technology is great, but don’t overdo it. If you won’t use it, don’t pay for it. Make sure your developer can work with you in understanding not only the features, but also the benefits to you and your event. No two events are the same!
Senior Sales Manager-Midwest