Racine, Wisconsin 53403
Doric Lodge room has seating for 300 guests and includes a carpeted floor area, theater style seating along the sides, a PA system, and a grand piano along with a grand organ. The balcony can accomodate another 45 guests.
Egyptian Lodge room has seating for 175 guests and also includes a carpeted floor area, theater style seating along the sides, a PA system, and a samller a grand organ. The balcony can accomodate another 30 guests.
The Grand Ballroom has table seating capacity of 200 and the smaller dining room has the capacity of an additional 100 guests. The Masonic Center has a full service kitchen center including a commercial stove with two separate heating ovens, a convection oven, stainless steel counters, two commercial refrigerators, full coffee and hot water service, and a commercial dish washing center. While no food preparation services are provided by the Masonic Center we are happy to work with your caterer to ensure you have an exceptional dining experience.
- Doric Hall – Second Floor is available large group meeting or wedding events with seating for up to 300 guests
- Egyptian Hall – Second Floor is available for small group meetings or wedding events with seating up to 175 guests
- Large Dining Hall – Ground Floor is available for large group meetings, weddings, and general social activities and seating up to 200 guests.
- Small Dining Hall - Ground Floor is available for small group meetings, weddings, and general social activities and seating up to 100 guests.
- Henry S Durand Mansion – Is available for small to medium size social activities and meetings with a capacity of 100 guests on the first floor.
- Full Service Bar facilities provided by Ivanhoes of Racine.