Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, a nationally recognized hotel owner and management company and division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), today announced that 23 of its hotels and restaurants have received the TripAdvisor® 2017 Certificate of Excellence. The recognition honors top-rated accommodation businesses, restaurants and attractions, as reviewed by travelers on the world’s largest travel site.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winners are:
- AC Hotel Chicago Downtown | Chicago, Ill.
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington | Bloomington, Minn.
- Hilton Garden Inn – Houston Northwest | Houston, Texas
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace | Madison, Wis.
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel | Oklahoma City, Okla.
- The Garland | North Hollywood, Calif.
- The Lincoln Cornhusker Marriott Hotel | Lincoln, Neb.
- The Pfister Hotel | Milwaukee, Wis.
- The Platinum Hotel & Spa | Las Vegas, Nev.
- Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Westin Atlanta Perimeter North | Atlanta, Ga.
- Bloomington ChopHouse | Bloomington, Minn.
- Blu Lounge | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Geneva ChopHouse | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Kil@Wat | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Mason Street Grill | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Miller Time Pub & Grill | Lincoln, Neb.
- Milwaukee ChopHouse | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Ristorante Brissago | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- SafeHouse | Milwaukee, Wis.
- SAVOR bar & kitchen | Atlanta, Ga.
“The TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence program gives exceptional businesses in a variety of different industries around the world the recognition they deserve,” said Christine Petersen, president of TripAdvisor for Business. “From top-rated restaurants in Boston to top-rated attractions in Barcelona, we want to applaud these businesses for offering TripAdvisor travelers a great customer experience.”
For more information on the latest news and updates from Marcus Hotels & Resorts, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com.