“We are honored and thrilled to receive this recognition for our facility and dedicated team,” Executive Director Tom Richter said. “Every day, we open our doors with the focused intention on providing top-notch customer service for all our guests. Every full-time and part-time employee is trained to put our guests first so that every event is the best it can possibly be.”
Additionally, nine VenuWorks-managed venues – including the Swiftel Center – received the 2019 Prime Site Award.
The Swiftel Center is owned by the City of Brookings operating under a management agreement with VenuWorks. In 2001, VenuWorks was awarded the official contract for operating the management responsibilities of the Swiftel Center. At the time, VenuWorks was known as Compass Facility Management. Today, VenuWorks is dedicated to delivering fun at all of its facilities and making memorable experiences for our patrons. Patrons who have satisfying and exciting experiences and memories at the facilities we manage will return again and again and will bring their friends with them.
The VenuWorks 2019 Prime Site Award venues include:
- Ford Center, Evansville, IN
- Hartman Arena, Wichita, KS
- Sanford Center, Bemidji, MN
- Swiftel Center, Brookings, SD
- U.S. Cellular Center, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Stephens Auditorium, Ames, IA
- United Wireless Arena, Dodge City, KS
- Bridge View Center, Ottumwa, IA
- Topeka Performing Arts Center, Topeka, KS