To take your next meeting to a new level, ask presenters to consider the following:
- Incorporate more graphics so your audience is not continuously reading text.
- Create an immersive experience for your audience with creative scenic, lighting, and projection support.
- Have a wireless interactive voting system to enable real-time feedback.
- Break up your presentation into ten minute segments so you don’t exceed the average person’s attention span.
- Offer a recording of your presentation with synchronized slides and documentation for attendees to view on their mobile devices so they can skip the note-taking and focus on the presentation.
Guest Post courtesy of Q Center, St. Charles, IL