• First-ever Integrated Resort Experience
• Keeping meeting spaces at the forefront of technology
G2E is the international gaming tradeshow and conference “by the industry and for the industry.”
What does this event mean for meeting professionals and their attendees? For the first time ever, gaming industry professionals will be connected to leading-edge technology, products, and services through the Integrated Resort Experience (IRE) at G2E.
This experience, led by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Global Gaming Expo, will be dedicated to showcasing the lastest developments for meeting and convention spaces in casinos. Meetings and conventions are an important component of the gaming-resort setting and this new segment of G2E will ensure casino meeting spaces are at the forefront of technology, now and in the future.
“Gaming is one component of a diverse entertainment offering in destinations across the globe, and we’re excited to enhance G2E in a way that reflects the full integrated resort experience,” said Ron Rosenbaum, Chief Operating Officer of the AGA.
Dwell and Zen
Wellness is penetrating the hospitality industry and working environments are changing rapidly, so it is a natural progression for Delos (delos.com) to incorporate its innovative Stay Well features into meeting environments. Stay Well Meetings offers healthy environments for high-performance meetings with meeting rooms and spaces designed to optimize the health and well-being of attendees. The meeting concept complements their sleeping room program, also called Stay Well. Special technology and acute attention to detail provides increased indoor air quality, lighting, physical comfort, and psychological impacts to optimize the physical and emotional well being of guests.
A few of the Stay Well elements include:
- Air Purification: Reduces allergens, toxins, smoke, and microbes from the air.
- Circadian Lighting: Engineered to emulate the properties of natural light, enhancing productivity, energy, and experience.
- Acoustic Elements: Reduces the amount of noise from outside the room, allowing for an uninterrupted meeting.
- Ergonomic Elements: Furniture intended to provide optimal comfort and to avoid stress or injury
- Hydration Station: Infused water strategically placed to encourage attendee hydration.
- Mobile Application Software: Interactive app highlighting tools for activity, nutrition, jet lag, and Cleveland Clinic Wellness programs.
- Wellness Station: Innovative wellness tools such as the Wellness Moment Portal, guided meditation, and more to create a smarter way to meet.
Food and beverage will be a focus and unique restaurant, bar, sports, and entertainment concepts will be featured.
eTouchMenu (www.etouchmenu.com) is the only customer facing ordering and payment digital menu system in the restaurant industry that has mastered digital technology application in a high service culture and environment with technology to meet specific needs of the Food & Beverage environment. Unique concepts that will be demonstrated at IRE include:
- 100% POS integration
- Automated day parting
- Unlimited modifiers
- Full menu mobile app
- Android and iOS platforms
- Real time menu updates
- Highest level of payment security - Validated P2PE and EMV support
The core G2E show floor will present the greatest depth of games and the Integrated Resort Experience will be the place to see them incorporated into casino settings.
Gamblit (gamblitgaming.com) will be showing their next generation hardware as well as their latest games at IRE. They are excited to be at IRE because it more closely represents where millennials are already hanging out (lounges/clubs), and their games are a natural fit in those areas. Gamblit likes to provide gaming experiences that are similar to what people are already doing-playing games on their phones and playing games on consoles at home.
The Integrated Resort Experience will present smart, ergonomic, and connected meeting rooms with the latest A/V, furnishings, floors, lighting, walls, and services.
The Integrated Resort Experience will feature next-generation products and technologies for theaters, concert halls, event centers, lounge performances, day and nightclub concepts, and more.