- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Refined prix fixe dinner in The Keep restaurant. Guests are encouraged to call (614) 745-0322 to make their dinner reservations.
- A bottle of champagne in room upon arrival
- A pair of 2020 memento champagne glasses
- Great Gatsby-themed noisemakers and festive hats
- Midnight Champagne toast
- Live entertainment in The Keep with specially priced menu and televised ball-drop viewing
- Valet parking
A package is available at $399 for two, which includes everything above except dinner.
Owned and operated by Rosemont, Ill.-based First Hospitality Group, Inc., Hotel LeVeque opened to stellar reviews in March 2017. With 149 guest rooms and suites in the historic LeVeque Tower, the property is located at 50 E. Broad St. in the heart of downtown in Ohio's capital city. An Autograph Collection property, Hotel LeVeque is part of Marriott International's boutique collection of hotels, each of which is carefully selected for its quality, bold originality, rich character and uncommon details that embody a truly unique sense of place.
Originally built in 1927 as the American Insurance Union Citadel, the LeVeque Tower was architect Charles Howard Crane’s masterpiece and at the time was the tallest skyscraper between New York City and Chicago and the fifth tallest building in the world. Once home to the graceful Deshler Wallick Hotel, it became known as the LeVeque Tower. The LeVeque Tower's remarkable art deco architecture remains the city's most recognizable and most photographed and revered architectural treasures. Illuminating the city’s night skyline as a soaring tower bathed in light, the LeVeque’s beauty has been carefully preserved.