- 25 - 75 total room nights, select 3 rewards
- 76 - 200 total room nights, select 6 rewards
- 201 - 500 total room nights, select 9 rewards
- 501 or more total room nights, select 11 rewards
Once dates are booked, planners can receive the following rewards based on the number of rooms booked:
- (1) per 35 complimentary rooms
- No attrition with two-year proven history
- Triple Hyatt Gold Passport Points
- (1) complimentary one-hour welcome reception
- (1) complimentary 30-minute coffee break
- Complimentary daily beverage service in staff office
- 25% discount on meeting space wireless Internet
- (1) complimentary registration/office WIFI pass for up to (5) devices in meeting space
- 25% discount on overnight parking rates
- Up to (3) complimentary round-trip VIP transfers to/from Lambert St. Louis International Airport
- Complimentary round-trip handling of (1) pallet (valued at $300)
“We’ve always prided ourselves in being able to accommodate all types of events in an excellent downtown location,” said Bryan King, Director of Sales & Marketing, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. “Whether planners are looking to wrap up 2015 with a meeting or event, or they’re planning ahead and want to lock in great savings and offerings in the years to come, our Monumental Meetings Offer fits both needs.”
Whether planning a casual business meeting, a large convention for up to 500 people, an elegant gala or society banquet, the hotel’s wide variety of facilities offer all that is needed to host successful meetings and events including 83,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor function space, experienced on-staff meeting and event planners, full Business Center with FedEX Office print and shipping services as well as convenient access to and unlimited entertainment options in St. Louis’s vibrant downtown area.
In line with Hyatt’s corporate culinary philosophy of “Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served,” Hyatt Regency St. Louis’ catering department further exemplifies commitment to quality and attention to detail at every hotel function. In addition to a wide array of meal options, meeting and group attendees can also take advantage of delicious custom menus by the hotel’s culinary team that thoughtfully incorporates specified dietary, ethnic, thematic or religious requirements. Hyatt Regency St. Louis also prides itself in their Personal Preference Dining for functions, which allows guests to select their own entrée from a choice of four options, in addition to soup and salad chosen by the planner and a trio of desserts presented beautifully for each guest by the Chef.
For booking, planners must contact a Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Sales Representative directly at 314-342-4600 and mention offer code MMR15.