- Delve into the legendary persona of Frank Lloyd Wright and his connections to the City of Madison in the Frank Lloyd Wright tour, $8/ person.
- The Museum Gallery Tour takes an up close look at our new museum-quality exhibits including Beyond The Drawing Board, a multimedia gallery showcasing the 60 year history of Wright’s labor of love that is Monona Terrace, The Wright Picture, featuring the work of acclaimed architectural photographer Pedro Guerrero, and a photography exhibit by Zane Williams featuring Madison’s most captivating landmarks. $5/person.
- The Sustainable Business Tour focuses on Earth friendly initiatives that earned Monona Terrace the first LEED-EB silver certification for a U.S. convention center, $8/person.
- The Scavenger Hunt is a smartphone-guided adventure around Monona Terrace full of riddles, trivia and challenges. One smartphone per team required. $10/person.
- Teams create large scale constructions with cardboard discs to mimic the structural skeletons of buildings in the Disc-overy Building Activity. $10/person.
- Groups of 25 people or more are invited to pair a 45 minute tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Monona Terrace with a light wine and cheese or champagne and dessert reception, $15/person.
Bus parking is available. For more information, visit http://tours.mononaterrace.com or call (608) 261-4015. Be sure to become a fan on Facebook!