Specifically we have implemented the following:
- We are ensuring employees follow procedural protocols of frequent hand washing, through regular communication, signage in key employee areas, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers.
- For our guests, we are posting hand-washing signage in public areas (e.g., bathrooms) and providing more hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our properties, in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our guests and employees.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in the guest rooms and public areas in our hotel, including meeting rooms, restaurants, bars, spas, fitness centers, public restrooms, and elevators.
- We are reinforcing training procedures with the support of our vendor-partner Ecolab, to ensure cleaning processes are routinely executed at the highest standards by our employees.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to refrain from returning to work until they are free of symptoms.
- We are either eliminating buffets or adding buffet attendants in and abundance of caution. We will continue with heightened awareness and adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Our leadership teams are meeting daily to monitor the situation, and we pledge to continue addressing this important matter with the utmost care, which will include staying in communication with our guests as we have updates to share.
Please stay safe and healthy, and we look forward to you visiting us soon.