The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is adding to its hyper-local focus and continuing its wildly popular Casual Friday events, which run now through year end. A new and unforgettable farm-to-table summer dinner menu welcomes not just the Inn's overnight guests, but locals and other travelers as well. Casual Fridays feature local wine, beer and spirits and special gastro pub fare in a relaxed, fun atmosphere made even better by live, local acoustic music. Casual Friday guests will enjoy happy hour drink specials from 5-7 p.m. Live music and $5 house pours of specially selected fine wines are offered from 6-9 p.m. The special Friday menu of light summer fare and a selection of five gourmet burgers prepared by Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls’ revered Chef Anthony Schulz will create memorable late summer evenings.
In addition to using garden-fresh ingredients from the Inn's on-site garden, guests enjoy the following local artisan producers, which are featured on the menu, the Inn's Kindred Spirits tavern and in the gift shop:
• Buff Lo Dip, Londonderry, OH: Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dip, www.bufflodip.com
• Marianne’s, Ashtabula, OH: Assorted Chocolate Barks, www.marianneschocolates.com
• Sweet Thing Gourmet, Bexley, OH: Assorted Jams, www.sweetthinggourmet.com
• With Nature In Mind, Logan, OH: Natural Soaps & Body Care Products, www.withnatureinmind.com
• Ohio Valley Herbal Products, East Liverpool, OH: Natural Body Care Products, www.wilderb.com
• Glenn Avenue Soap Co, Columbus, OH: www.glennavesoap.com
• Lula Bell Designs, Dayton, OH: Cards, www.lulabellart.com
• The Green Machine, Carroll, OH: Micro greens & produce-www.fairfieldcountygreenmachine.webs.com
• Shagbark Seed & Mill, Athens, OH: Grains & beans, www.shagbarkmill.com
• The Candy Cottage, Lancaster, OH: Chocolates, www.candycottageltd.com
• Via Vecchia Winery, Columbus, OH: www.viavecchiawinery.wordpress.com
• Buckeye Lake Brewery, Buckeye Lake, OH: www.buckeyelakebrewery.com
• Rockmill Brewery, Lancaster, OH: www.rockmillbrewery.com
• Little Fish Brewery, Athens, OH: www.littlefishbrewing.com
• Homestead Beer Company, Heath, OH: www.homesteadbeerco.com
• Jackie O’s Brewery, Athens, OH: www.jackieos.com
• Hocking Hills Winery, Logan, OH: www.hockinghillswinery.com
• Camelot Cellars Winery, Columbus, OH: www.camelotcellars.com
During their stay at the Inn, overnight guests also enjoy a full country breakfast at the Inn’s log cabin-style restaurant, Kindred Spirits. The on-site spa offers a soothing, relaxed therapeutic treatments, while a hike to Cedar Falls allows travelers to explore and appreciate the stunning sites of the Hocking Hills region.
A Hocking Hills Tourism Association Certified Green destination, the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is located ½ mile above Hocking Hills’ scenic Cedar Falls. The region offers a variety of recreational opportunities including hiking, bird watching, canoeing and fishing, as well as exquisite photo opportunities. The Inn’s pampering spa offers a full complement of spa services, including couples massage, girlfriend getaways, bridal parties and group events. Fine American cuisine is the specialty at the Inn’s dining room and meals are prepared with the finest organic herbs, produce and ingredients. The Gathering Place at the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls caters to weddings, family reunions, business retreats and organizational brainstorming sessions of up to 50 guests. Reservations and complete information on the Inn, Spa and Gathering Place are available at www.innatcedarfalls.com or 1-800-653-2557 (1-800-65-FALLS). The Inn is a member of Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America.