New York City – September 1st, 2015 at New York Hilton Midtown
- Agenda: How can we better define and harness the spirit of innovation among the industry’s leaders?
Boston – September 3rd, 2015 at Hilton Boston Back Bay
- Agenda: How can we bring clarity to the industry’s “4 Pillars of Innovation”, as defined by the HIP Network Planner and Supplier Network? (Big Data, Event Design, Sustainability, and Technology – BEST)
San Francisco – September 9th, 2015 at Parc 55 San Francisco, a Hilton Hotel
- Agenda: What are the opportunities and challenges of emerging technology today?
Washington, DC – September 17th, 2015 at Washington Hilton
- Agenda: In D.C., the birthplace of “Sessions in the City,” what role does ‘think global, act local’ play in the meetings and events industry?
Chicago – October 7th, 2015 at Hilton Chicago
- Agenda: How have customer expectations informed the new costs of entry for event planning?
“Over the past seven years we’ve built one of the most trusted and authentic industry brands, recognized as the one-stop shop for in-the-know planners and suppliers,” said Dan Sherman, Founder & CEO of HIP Network. “After 50 events and 10,000+ attendees, we will continue to disrupt and reinvent the meeting, event and hospitality industry with the help of the planner- and supplier-side innovators.”
About HIP Network – Who We Are:
Established in 2008, HIP Network is a professional network for influential Gen Y/Millennial (in addition to Boomers) Association & Corporate Planners and Suppliers who are eager to challenge the status quo and answer the new business challenges of today.
Face to Face, Event Organizer
- 84 Month history of successfully gathering influential event professionals
- Consistently drive 70% Planner vs. Supplier attendee ratios
Next Generation Professional Network
- Simplified Pre/On-Site/Post event methodology that delivers more immediate participant value, professional relationships and short-term business development opportunities
Steward of Professional Relationships
- Facilitator of 40,000+ introductions over 50 events
- More than 10,000 attendees over the last 84 months