- Overall Trip Experience and Travel Friction - Business travelers' attitudes toward air travel, hotel stays and ground transportation
- Travel Management Policy Friction - Attitudes toward company travel policy management, flexibility and comprehension
- Expense Tracking and Management - Satisfaction with business travel expense management and tracking, and using credit or charge cards for business travel
- Business Travel Safety - Satisfaction with employers' efforts to keep travelers safe while they're on the road
- Social Media Experience - Attitudes toward using social media while traveling for work, including finding or posting reviews of travel suppliers
Because this is the first period analyzed for the GBTA Business Traveler Sentiment Index™, initial results will serve as a benchmark against which future research will be measured. Currently index values are set at 100.
The full press release as well as a link to the executive summary can be found here.