This intensive, three-phased executive education program packs the highlights of a world-class graduate degree program into four days, followed by eight hours of advanced-level online coursework and a final project focused on solving a real-world, work-based problem.
- 7+ years of professional experience in the meeting and event industry
- 3+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of profit and loss responsibility
- Personal Statement: Personal statements should include responses to the following: 1) Describe your experience in meeting management. 2). Identify your gaps in the meeting management skillset. 3) How will earning the CMM designation help you in your career? 4) What challenge or opportunity do you currently have at work that participating in the CMM program could potentially help you solve or capitalize upon?
- Letter of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation should be written by a professional colleague or supervisor, appear on official company letterhead with a signature and clearly state the candidate’s suitability for the CMM program.
- Résumé: Résumés should be up to date and include professional work experience, with job titles and descriptions. It must clearly demonstrate that you meet program qualifications.