Tickets to the inaugural Sanford International Presented by Cambria will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, May 15. The PGA TOUR Champions event is September 17-23 at Minnehaha Country Club. The event brings the best players on the PGA TOUR Champions to Sioux Falls and tremendous philanthropic impact to local children’s charities. Additionally, the Sanford International will showcase the Sioux Falls community to over 190 countries and a potential 330 million households throughout the world.
Patrons may purchase tickets at www.sanfordinternational.com or by phone at 877-748-3376. Tickets start at $10. The prices listed on the Sanford International website are what you pay during checkout because all facility and processing fees are included.
You will have three delivery options upon checkout:
- EMAIL (for mobile use only) – Tickets will be delivered via email as a PDF attachment called “tickets.pdf”
- PRINT AT HOME (print tickets at home via email) – You will be able to download tickets upon completion of your order (NOTE: do not select if using a mobile device).
- WILL CALL (receive ticket(s) at venue) – Patrons may choose to pick up their tickets at the main entrance of the Sanford International starting Wednesday, September 19.
Details for children’s tickets during the Sanford International are listed below:
- Wednesday, September 19 & Thursday, September 20 – Children 0-15 years old are FREE
- Friday, September 21 through Sunday, September 23rd – Children 0-1 year old are FREE. Children 2-15 years old are required to purchase a Sanford POWER Golf Academy Youth Ticket for admission ($5 per child, per day).
About the Sanford International
The Sanford International Presented by Cambria, the first ever PGA TOUR Champions event to be contested in South Dakota, will be played at Minnehaha Country Club the week of September 17-23, and will feature a $1.8 million purse. A five-year agreement is in place through 2022. In its inaugural year, the Sanford International will focus on charitable giving and making a lasting impact in Sioux Falls. Charitable contributions through the Champions for Charity program will directly benefit children’s charities in the Sioux Empire. These organizations are supported through the proceeds of the tournament and via direct donations to participating charities. For more information about the tournament, please visit www.sanfordinternational.com. You can also follow the tournament on social media via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About PGA TOUR Champions
PGA TOUR Champions is a membership organization of professional golfers age 50 and older, including 35 members of the World Golf Hall of Fame. The Tour’s mission is to provide financial opportunities for its players, entertain and inspire its fans, deliver substantial value to its partners, create outlets for volunteers to give back and generate significant charitable and economic impact in tournament communities. In 2018, the PGA TOUR Champions schedule includes 27 tournaments across the United States, Scotland and Canada, with purses totaling more than $56 million. The Charles Schwab Cup, which includes the Regular Season and the Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs, is used to determine the season-long champion. All events are televised in the United States, with most receiving complete coverage on Golf Channel, the exclusive cable television partner of PGA TOUR Champions. Internationally, telecasts air in excess of 190 countries and territories, reaching more than 330 million potential households. Follow PGA TOUR Champions online at PGATOUR.com, at facebook.com/PGATOURChampions, on Twitter @ChampionsTour and on Instagram @pgatourchampions.