We want to share YOUR STORY!
Tell us what you want to read more of or let us know about something you have done.
Spring 2020 Editorial:
We always want to hear about YOUR ideas for stories! If you have an article or idea you'd like to pitch, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Chapter Chat - If you are part of a Midwest MPI, PCMA, or other planner organization we would love to hear from you about your experience.
• Nominate a Feature Facility or Planner View venue.
• We feature the states of Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota in our Spring Issue. Planned an unforgettable meeting in any of these states? Tell us all about it!
• Where are you planning next? Tell us about a unique meeting Experience or your Perspective on the meetings/events industry. Where, when and, how did it happen? Who helped out and what was the memorable moment?
• Did you help rebuild a community, stomp grapes into wine, get pulled with a dog sled, work at a soup kitchen, meet at a zoo (literally), or have an amazingly good experience because somebody went so much above and beyond their job description? What are your thoughts on the industry, best teambuilding experience, new technology used, or tips for new and experienced planners?
Additionally, we're always looking for new authors, bloggers, industry experts, and everyday professionals to include in our content lineup*. Want to see your expertise featured online at MidwestMeetings.com? You can submit your content directly to the editor - right here and right now, using the quick and easy online form below! Or, share your story via email (don't forget a picture) with Editor@MidwestMeetings.com. As "crazy but effective" social networking star Peter Shankman says, "Everybody's an expert at something."
Simply submit your content below and leave the editing and layout to us!
* Hennen Publishing reserves the right to reject or edit any content received for publication.