Explore a unique re-imaging of ancient wellness technologies that serve as health + happiness hacks for the modern-day professional. Amp up your wellbeing arsenal with routines and rituals that actually FIT your fast-paced lifestyle, honor your unique strengths + talents, and teach you to masterfully inspire the people in all your spheres of influence - from family and friends, to clients and colleagues, to event attendees and even the events themselves!
But more than that, it’s a journey of self-optimization. It’s about living your best life by making subtle shifts to the things you already do to initiate ultimate happiness in your personal and professional lives.
During this course, we’ll take a deep dive into Ayurveda – a 5,000-year-old system of health and healing that allows you to harness the infinite wisdom of nature to:
- Understand your unique mind/body personality type and leverage its strengths
- Create a no-brainer personalized daily wellness ritual you will want to stick with using color, sound, food, breath and movement as medicine
- Recognize the unique personality imprint of the events you design to consciously create schedules, F&B selections, and space planning that will support learning objectives + desired outcome
- Reduce stress, anxiety, inflammation, and restlessness with simple, practical, effective life-hack techniques
- Increase energy and vibrancy in personal and professional relationships by learning to covertly inspire others with these tools and teachings
Program is offered on a sliding scale of $68 to $268, with added gifts at various price points.
For details, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/229471104662608/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica Graves in an international Speaker, Writer and Wayshower. She’s been studying global health + wellness traditions for over a decade and spent 7 years as Master Educator at the Deepak Chopra Center for Wellbeing before launching her company Soulbare in 2015.
Monica now travels the world to facilitate inspiring meetings curricula, adventure retreats and transformational workshops, and is on an unapologetic mission to instigate healthy, whole, purpose-filled living within each and every person she meets.